1. This warranty is not valid unless the purchaser within 7 days of purchase mails the manufacturer’s portion of this warranty card, duly completed, to Axioo for registration or by registering on line.
2. The warranty period commences on the date of purchase.
3. The purchaser (or representative) must produce this Warranty Card and the Original Purchase Receipt when service is required.
4. The purchaser (or representative) shall deliver the unit(s) to AXIOO, otherwise he/she shall pay all costs incurred for the delivery and collection from AXIOO
5. Warranty is VOID if the warranty seal sticker has been removed or altered or modified.
6. If at any time during the warranty period any parts are replaced with a part not supplied by AXIOO or the unit has been dismantled or repaired by any person not authorized by AXIOO , this warranty shall IMMEDIATELY CEASE and become VOID.
7. While AXIOO shall endeavour to repair the product as expeditiously as possible, AXIOO shall not in any way whatsoever be liable for any losses, financially or otherwise, or for any other damages that may be suffered by the purchaser from any delays whatsoever.
8. Any defective component parts of the product replaced by AXIOO under this warranty, shall upon replacement become the property of AXIOO and the purchase warrants the AXIOO ’s title to such defective component parts shall be free and unencumbered and the purchaser shall have all necessary consents and authorities to part possession with the defective component parts.
9. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER :
a. Damage resulting from accidents, abuse, alteration, tampering, misuse or failure of the purchaser to follow normal operating procedures.
b. Defects or damage due to spillage of liquids or wrong usage of electrical supply and voltage.
c. Damage, losses, defects or malfunction as a result of fire, flood or other Acts of God.
d. Defects and damage arising from improper operation, testing, maintenance, installation, adjustment or any alteration or modification of any kind.
e. Normal wear and tear, corrosion, rusting or stains.
f. Scratches and damage to the casing areas and externally exposed parts that are due to normal customer use.
g. LCD panels / LCD bezel / LCD cover, the chassis (which includes the uppercase and lowercase), cables, connectors, key tops physically damaged due to excessive force being applied to it including but not limited to drops and/or spills accidental or otherwise and also due to extreme temperatures; and such other damages caused as a result of neglect or improper care and handling including scratches, imprint/water marks, cracks and dents.
h. General maintenance, routing servicing and adjustment.
i. Warranty or Serial Number or IMEI sticker removed, made illegible or tampered.
j. Product purchased from any non authorized dealers locally or purchase from overseas.
k. If the warranty card is being altered, defaced or erased in any manner whatsoever.
l. If the product has reached end-of-life (EOL), it will be repaired or replaced with same/equivalent product at AXIOO ’s discretion.
10. AXIOO shall not be responsible for loss of any or damage to the programs or data under any circumstances. The customer is fully responsible and is therefore strongly advised to save and make back up copies of any programs or data before submitting for service. Please note that AXIOO may opt to replace the configuration as per initial configuration.
11. [for all products with batteries] Battery warranty covers protection against defects in materials or workmanship from the manufacturer. The warranty does not apply to batteries that have been subjected to memory effect (due to insufficient conditioning) or are abused or modified in any way, including defects caused by overcharging, improper installation or improper operation.
12. [for all products with LCDs] During production, LCD may exhibit a small number of discoloration dots, as so-called “non-conforming pixels”. This phenomenon is a limitation of the TFT LCD technology, not a product defect, and as such is not covered by Axioo warranty. As part of the warranty terms, AXIOO will change the LCD panel, if the number of “non-conforming pixels” is above the ISO 13406-2 Class II standard.
13. AXIOO reserved the right to amend or modify the terms and conditions of this warranty without giving prior notice.